Monday, August 20, 2018

SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE!

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Source : Google Image
So peeps, today I'll share with you all on my high school experiences from Form 1 - Form 5. After I obtained my UPSR result. I managed to score 5A's and I was so proud at that time! My mum cried happily cause I managed to be a successful boy. With the result, I tried to apply for Sekolah Berasrama Penuh (SBP) and Maktab Rendah Sains Mara (MRSM). Along awaiting for the result, I entered basic high school called Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kajang Utama or SMKKU. At there, I had learnt the basic knowledge of any normal students learn.After I waited for 6 months, finally the precious moments came. 

I had received an application for enrolling for Pure Science Stream at MRSM Parit. It is located in Tanjung Belanja district near Seri Iskandar town. I was so cherish at that time cause this will be the first time I will enter boarding school. Although it is a new experience to me, I take that as an challenge and fortune for me. Luckily, it is a brand new school and my batch is the pioneer batch in that school. So, during my Form 1 to Form 5, I didn't get involved in any of the bully session and I'm so relieve with that. 

Entering MRSM teaches me many new knowledge. Like, washing clothes, workout, new study method and so on. Therefore, it helps me in my university life because I have the basic of living skills. By the way, I'm proud to say that entering high school was the best moment in my life. Getting to know with many types of friends. Getting back stabbed with my best friends and so on. But, it is something that I should take into account and take that as a lesson of life. 

During my Form 5 year, it is the climax year before I enter university. The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) test proves what I have learnt from From 1 to Form 5. Praise only for Allah, I managed to obtain a quite satisfying result which is 5A's, 2B's and 2C's. Although it maybe didn't meet the requirement set by my parents. But I have ensure that I have give my very best to obtain that result. So, I should be grateful with it. 

So, that's all from me. The important lesson that I had learnt during the making of this entry is, we should not be ashamed of what school we are coming from because without that school, who we are. So, do be grateful with your past school and try to contribute some good deeds to that school. Assalamualaikum.

These are some of the picture of my past school. Enjoy!

 Source : Google Image
 Source : Google Image
Source : Google Image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Rowing

Assalamualaikum. Long Rowing This is a story of how I lead a kayaking race expedition to Bunga Mas 6. Our expedition were joined by ...