Friday, August 3, 2018

Adventure Of A Lifetime


 ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME

Source : Google Images

Hey, today I will share to you all about one unforgettable moment in my life during I was in five years old. This happens during winter season. At that time, my family stays in Australia for one year and eventually managed to feel the winter season. I was so excited at that time cause this is the first time I will encounter with the snow that is so pure white. So, during the morning, we all family rush together to the nearby mountain to enjoy the moment together. We all sang the Hotel California song by the Beatles to cherish the moment. Once my dad managed to safely parked the car at the parking lot, we all run together out of the car to rush to the nearby tree to lock our seat. Unfortunately, my mum said that she forgot to bring the glove for me. I was so disappointed at that time cause i cannot join my siblings on the snowball fight. As people said, child are the person that cannot hear to advice, I rush recklessly to join the snowball fight together without my mum permission. The moment I try to mould the snowball, the freezing of the snowball strikes my bones and spine. I was so shocked at that time cause the freezing makes my hand shaking too hard.

Source : Google Images

Then, I released the snowball and realize that my hand starting to turn to blue color. I rushed to my mum and I thought that my doom will be arriving. My mum try to scared me out of the blue when she said that she cannot save me from so called 'disease'. I cried as loud as possible because i was so scared at that time. Luckily, my mum brings the heater to heat my hand from the cool.

Source : Google Images

Source : Google Images


What I have learnt from it was, we as a child need to hear the instructions from the elder because they have the advantage of knowledge more than we ever think of. So that's all from me, Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Rowing

Assalamualaikum. Long Rowing This is a story of how I lead a kayaking race expedition to Bunga Mas 6. Our expedition were joined by ...