Monday, August 27, 2018

Jogging Is a Way To Reduce Weight

Heya Peeps,

Today I will share with you all about jogging and its benefits.

Jogging is a form of running at a slow or leisurely pace. The main intention is to increase physical fitness with less stress on the body, or to maintain a steady speed for longer periods of time. It is a form of aerobic endurance training.

I sincerely had started running a few months ago and I have noticed some drastic changes to my body. The secret method to keep those running still going is your goals. I have set my goals to have the body I had dream and it really pays.

Everyday I set the minimum of 10 Km per jogging so that I can burn 1000 calories per single run. But after the running, I will feel very exhausted because I had consume all of my energy towards that running. I also use an application to record my speed and distance.

What you need to know after you had a long run is that you need to replenish the lost electrolyte and mineral and you need to replace with a hell lot of mineral water so that you will not be dehydrated. Please take care of your body well being so that you will not damage it with intensive workout.

Source : Google Image

Source : Google Image

Source : Google Image

Source : Google Image




No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Rowing

Assalamualaikum. Long Rowing This is a story of how I lead a kayaking race expedition to Bunga Mas 6. Our expedition were joined by ...