Monday, October 22, 2018

SPM GRADUATION

GRADUATION DAY.....

Before entering ALAM , my secondary school was SMK JALAN EMPAT .Every year the final year students,will be having their graduation day as sense of appreciation of ending their secondary school life.Therefore on 21/09/2016 at THE GREAT CLUB HOUSE in Bangi. It was great reward since i get the award of "TOKOH KOKURIKUL" . It was a great honour for me because my achievement  was up to state level.





Here there is a small photograph of the event,and those are my friends who were with me through my thick thin in my life.Im taking this oppurtinity to thank them for being such a good friend to me,im really blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Rowing

Assalamualaikum. Long Rowing This is a story of how I lead a kayaking race expedition to Bunga Mas 6. Our expedition were joined by ...