Thursday, May 16, 2019

Myself as a Leader

I studied at Royal Military College when i was in form 4 and form 5.There i became a rankholder during form 5.I became the junior under officer as a quatermaster for my company which was Echo company. I was given the duty to organize the things or stocks given to my company. I was also given the duty to take care of my juniors. I was happy to do the job as it made me become a responsible and dedicated person. My juniors were very obedient as they always follow my orders. I had a great time with them and my batchmates at Royal Military College. These makes me into a person who am i today where i can lead a group of people in any matters. Some of my juniors who i lead before still in contact with me and they still respect me.Everyone is a leader in their own way.We should find out about our capabality in leadership quality and use them to become a great leader in our life.







Photo Source=Own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Rowing

Assalamualaikum. Long Rowing This is a story of how I lead a kayaking race expedition to Bunga Mas 6. Our expedition were joined by ...