Thursday, May 16, 2019

MYSELF AS A LEADER

Assalamualaikum,

Today I will be sharing on my experience about my leadership in leading my teammates in winning on Basketball Championship on 18th of February 2019 in the ALAM Sport Month sports.

I was assigned by my teammates to be the Captain of the team due to my role as mastermind of the team and I am a supportive person.

Before the match starts, I was brainstorming the ways that our team could defeat our opponents without exhausting our energy excessively because we have to prepare our energy for the upcoming match.

The total of players allowed to be in the match is 5 by 5. I take the role as the centre position due to my agility and size to steal the ball stealthily.

My teammates are Pavithran who take the role as the attacker and assisted by Luqman who is high in height. Zularshy and Ridhwan are the one who stands at the defender side of the court to stop any attacking by the opponent side.

During our first match, I told my teammates to go all out towards our opponents to make their spirits go down. It turns out successively due to they are scared to Luqman and Pavithran's attacking style.

Then, my team managed to climb until the final stage where we have to face our senior team. It was an intense match where all of us go all out our energy to our last. It was so intense that we had to extend the match time due to same power of ball expertness control.

Minutes after minutes we all shed our blood, sweat and tears, the match reaches it climax stage. All of us was so exhausted like we all are gonna faint. But unfortunately, my team lose to the senior team due to my team lost at the height part. All of my teammates were giving their best but I guess it was not our luck to win the match.

After the match ends, both of our team were shaking our hands as a sign of appreciation to the even gameplay. Me and my teammates were very satisfied with the results and experience we all had as a teammates that are giving our best to win the match.

So, that's all from me, I hope that me and my teammates can compete as a teammates to the upcoming sport month here in ALAM.

Source : Shahriyar's Phone
Source : Shahriyar's Phone
Source : Shahriyar's Phone
'The Unbeatable Trio'
Source : Shahriyar's Phone
Source : Shahriyar's Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Rowing

Assalamualaikum. Long Rowing This is a story of how I lead a kayaking race expedition to Bunga Mas 6. Our expedition were joined by ...