Thursday, May 16, 2019

A LEADER IN MYSELF

  Today I am going to write about my moments as a leader. My leadership skills started when I was in primary school. I was a proud librarian. I felt like a leader, when I was able to assist, and direct the other students in library. That was the moment when leadership skills started to grow in me.

  Then, I went to secondary school and got promoted to be a librarian too. So, in total I was a librarian for 8 years. Then in secondary school I took the responsibility to lead few students in robotics competition. I became runner up in ROBOWARS COMPETITION in the national level.


Then,I participated in AEV COMPETITION held by MyRobotz for 2 years . Then , I became champion in district level for 2 successive years. I guided my teammates who had less knowledge on the competition and helped them to succeed. That's what a leader does right?





 Now, Im studying at Malaysian Maritime Academy. i have attained a lot of leadership skill here too. i would say every student in Malaysian Maritime Academy is a leader. we are trained to be leaders every single day. I hope one day I can be a leader in maritime industry         ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Rowing

Assalamualaikum. Long Rowing This is a story of how I lead a kayaking race expedition to Bunga Mas 6. Our expedition were joined by ...