Thursday, September 20, 2018

MISSION IMPOSSIBRO

Okay guys today I'm gonna tell you about the one thing that I found hilarious in the Mission Impossible franchise.As you guys aware the movie is very famous  and I think you guys watched it right??If not at least one from the series.For those who didn't watch it yet, I am gonna summarise a little bit about the movie.The genre of the movie is action and it is about a secret agency called IMF (Impossible Mission Force) kot heheheh.So the goal of this agency is to protect national intelligence and prevent terrorism.The main character is Ethan Hunt played by Tom Cruise and as the title is mission impossible,Ethan Hunt needs to perform the mission even if it is impossible.What amazes me is the stunt in the movie is done by Tom Cruise himself such when he rides the motorbikes or even flies a helicopter,he does it himself which makes it so real.  :o I think thats enough before I spoil all storyline for y'all.Before I forget,the one funny thing I mentioned is in every mission ,there will be masks to change identities and even the villains have it.I found it hillarious everytime they open the masks to reveal themselves and not only once but many times and I'll be like 'oh not this again'sigh.hahaha okay that's all.Here some pictures :)


Source:https://www.facebook.com/MissionImpossibleAU/?brand_redir=177117378973655

Source:https://me.me/i/mission-impossibru-6596222

Source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEvljH1MZDA

Source:https://www.deviantart.com/cbunye/art/Mission-Impossible-IMF-1996-258531643

1 comment:

  1. Ayo bosku Semuanya,
    Yuk iseng bermain game untuk mendapatkan uang tambahan setiap harinya Hanya di arena-domino.net
    Modal Kecil Dapat Puluhan Juta ^^
    Bareng saya dan teman-temanku yang cantik-cantik loh !
    Info Situs www.arena-domino.net
    yukk di add WA : +855964967353

    ReplyDelete

Long Rowing

Assalamualaikum. Long Rowing This is a story of how I lead a kayaking race expedition to Bunga Mas 6. Our expedition were joined by ...