Thursday, September 6, 2018

LUNCHEON WITH MY SAYANG!

So Hey Peeps!

Although it seems unnatural to post an entry about my loved ones but I really love to share about my princess ^^

On 26th June 2018, me and my beloved one, Ain Shahira decided to have a lunch together at One Utama. Its been two months since our last dating and I'm eager to at least have a lunch with you once. So, I have choose One Utama mall as our rendezvous place because it have many attractions such as bowling centre, cinema and variety of restaurant to be choose to.

I chose TGI Fridays Restaurant as our lunch place because she had been craving about it and I will be feeling guilty because did not bring her here. Before we meet up here, I am the one who pick her up at her house in Meru, Klang. Her mum called me 'supir' because I'm willing to drive for 1 hour from Kajang to Klang. However, I does not look this as a burden because I am missing her so much!

From Klang, I drive my sister's Myvi car towards our destination, One Utama mall. During the driving, we both tell each other the stories about ourselves. We both laughed so hard because we both love to make each other laugh 😀. She clasp my hand firmly because she been longing for my affection. For one hour driving, finally we reach our destination.

It was 1 pm at that moment and we both felt really hungry and we need to find a restaurant ASAP. I remembered that she told me how she been longing to eat at TGI Fridays Restaurant. Then, I grab her hand to lead her to the restaurant.

She nearly cried at that moment because she thinks I did not remember about it but I do. (Actually I asked her best friend about her bucket list and she told me that my girlfriend would love to try at this restaurant with me but she is too shy to tell me) 😅. So, we both pick our seat on the comfortable sofa and the waiter come to write up our menu. I choose to eat Grilled Butter Chicken while she choose to eat Marinated Fish Lime.

Ain's Food

My Food
We both eat happily at that moment and sometimes we feed each other like a romantic partner. After that, we booked for a cinema ticket to entertain ourselves before I have to send her to her home. I feel like time is so fast at that time.

Me

Her
It was a romantic date and I'm looking forward to have another lunch with her soon. Thank You for spending a time to read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Rowing

Assalamualaikum. Long Rowing This is a story of how I lead a kayaking race expedition to Bunga Mas 6. Our expedition were joined by ...