Saturday, February 23, 2019

The Leader That I Idol The Most

The Leader That I Idol The Most


It is my one and only father that i have in this world. My father is the best leader that i admire since i was a kid. A lot of personal traits and skills that i have learnt from him. Besides, he also loves me so much. He will sacrifice all his energy and money just to make  me happy and keeps me healthy.

    
One of the personal traits about him that i would like to share today is he really take care about animals especially cats. Since i was a kid, my father always tell me that our prophet, Muhammad SAW really like a cat. Therefore, my father tell me that if we love a cat, it means that we have done a good job as we already follow the sunnah of Muhammad SAW. 

Next, my father is a person who have the sense of decisiveness, which is able to take/make decision. He taught me that we need to be brave and confidence in order to make things works on. And all of that requires a high degree of knowledge and understanding on that particular stuff. 

Here im now today.. thanks to Allah and also my father for taking care of me all this while. Now its time for me to proof to my father that what you have taught me all this while is worthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Rowing

Assalamualaikum. Long Rowing This is a story of how I lead a kayaking race expedition to Bunga Mas 6. Our expedition were joined by ...